1.10.2012

New Camcorder


Panasonic HX-WA10
Hey guys, I'm back at Uni now & I can tell it's going to be a hectic few months!  I'm very excited though because we start on our fashion communication module this month, & our assignment for the next 6 weeks (besides our other module coursework)  is to make a new, cutting-edge fashion magazine.  Our group has to create a magazine in the style of Dazed & Confused, & I'm so excited to get started!
This is my new camcorder which I got as my Christmas present from my parents.  I love it! I haven't tried it out fully yet but I've taken a few videos with it just to experiment with the functions & familiarise myself with the camcorder.  Just in case you're interested in its main features, the camcorder records in HD (1920x1080), is waterproof up to 3m, has built-in flash, 16 mp, 12x zoom & has loads of other things I haven't had the chance to discover yet!  I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of this, as not only will I need it for my course but I think it would be interesting to start making amateur videos in my spare time - whether it be fashion promotion videos or videos of my recent travels.  Depending on how good they are I might post them on here, unless they're terrible or irrelivant.  I will try and keep you guys posted but it looks like I'm going to be very busy this week.  In fact, I should really be doing research right now.... Hope you all have as good week ahead of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (: