1.02.2012

2012

 Update
Hello! Yes, I'm still here! Sorry I haven't done much blogging these past couple of weeks but I honestly haven't stopped since I came back home.  Since I've been back, I've either been meeting up with friends, shopping, spending time with my family, or working!  I was actually going to do this blog post a couple of days ago, as I had some free time, but as luck would have it, my internet decided to fail on me. And now it's a whole new year... how time has flown!
To start off 2012, I'd like to say hello to all my lovely new followers, and of course, to my previous followers also ;) I hope you all had a great Christmas & a fantastic New Year!  I have a few posts planned for the coming weeks so stay tuned.  The pictures in this post are from an OOTD I posted on LookBook a week or so back, but never got the chance to post it on this blog.  This dress was an amazing find from H&M.  I think I bought it about a year ago now and I still love it.  There is a faux leather panel at the top of the dress, and the rest is thick, black fabric.  It's one of those garments that looks expensive but really cost me under £20!


Dress: H&M
Shoes: ASOS
Jewellery: Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (: