9.30.2010

A Very Special Gift

Last weekend was the September long weekend and, to be honest, I didn't do much asides from the usual.  However, I did do a couple of things.  On Friday night I went to visit and spend a quite night in with my boyfriend.  Little did I know he had a belated birthday present waiting for me in his house.... and such an amazing gift as well! I was in genuine disbelief when I saw the wrapping entitled..................... "Alexander McQueen"!!!  He ended up getting me the silk chiffon Alexander Mcqueen skull scarf...aaaah!  I am so grateful to my boyfriend for being incredibly generous and generally amazing! My life is complete.



Thank you again Lixi!!!! :D

On the Monday night I got a chance to wear it in public for the first time as I went to a dinner with a couple of close friends :) We went to a Korean/Japanese restaurant near town and ate very very well.. mmmm :) I will leave you with a coupe of pictures of my outfit (not terribly exciting) and then some photos of what we ate at the restaurant :) Ciao!


Wearing New Look top, Topshop jeggings, H&M wedges, Alexander McQueen chiffon scarf


10 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so jealous right now, I've wanted that scarf for such a long time=) The rest of the photos are amazing, I love your blog!

    www.agnesstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing gift your boyfriend has very good taste xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend has the best taste, lucky girl! Loving the scarf, xx


    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! an alexander mcqueen skull scarf - thats way too exciting!!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. its lovely and i want the food! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boyfriend had a great taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow; id have to say that your boyfriend must have some style bc im super in love with that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, thank you all for your lovely comments :) I couldn't agree more :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous you have that scarf! It's amazing xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, It's such a lovely Blog you have here! xx, Alice from bells and whistles
    Ps: Feel free to check out my Blog and if you want to follow me I would be so glad :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: