8.08.2013

USED






Working alongside Rebecca at USED allowed me to dip my toes into various aspects of the magazine.  I was given the opportunity to view the LCM showrooms with the aim of researching new designers for magazine content.  I was also given the task of contacting PR agencies (something which I ended up doing on a daily basis at STYLE); and also personally delivering copies of the magazine to clients.  I have to say, every task I carried out at USED was enjoyable, but nothing compares to a by-line, right?

Which leads me to explain the pictures above; Rebecca let me write a couple of short articles on some  new, and established, designers for online content.  And, indeed, one of my articles was published on the magazine's website!  It's essentially a profile on the designer-duo behind up-and-coming womenswear brand, MIUNIKU.  If you would like to read it you can view it by clicking the following link:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (: