8.15.2012

Knots & Crosses


Jacket: Barbour
Top: Topshop
Necklace: Armstrong's Edinburgh
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: Timberland

I know I promised pictures of my time in Mexico last week, but to this day I have not managed to find that camera!  I've been looking everywhere for it, and haven't had any luck.  I'm really hoping my mum hasn't lost it, because that camera has the SD card with all the photos in it.  I'll let you know how I get on.
For the meantime, I've uploaded some pictures of me awkwardly posing in front of the camera.  As ever, we've not had the best of weather here so I thought I'd dress accordingly.  As much as I love summer and it's glorious weather, I much prefer dressing for Autumn's cooler days, which I suppose is ideal, living in Scotland and all.  This Barbour jacket is actually my mum's, which I've been stealing for the past 2 weeks now as it's not too heavy for the dismal weather... I do have my own Barbour jacket, but this one is much nicer.  My Timberland boots must be over 10 years old now. They were originally my mum's (see a pattern here?) but once I grew out of my smaller ones she gave me these because, frankly, she thinks they're horrid.
This month is going to be pretty busy for me but I will make sure to post when I can.  Hope you're all making the most of the last weeks of Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (: