9.07.2011

Birthday Celebrations

The Big 1-8
Ok, so I've got a lot of catching up to do but I've just been so busy with moving out and everything! I've got a few posts lined up so I'll try and make up for it :)
First of all, my birthday was last week so I was busy with celebrations spreading out over 3 days. On my actual birthday I spent the day with my family, and we went out for a meal at a Brazilian buffet restaurant (super nice)! I also went for meal (& TigerTiger) with my boyfriend the following day which was, again, super nice! & then on Tuesday I went for a 3rd meal with my friends at Soul restaurant :) I don't want to bore you with any details but the pictures will speak for themselves. I'll do a separate post on my gifts for anybody that's interested!!
Top & Treggings: Topshop
Wedges: H&M



Dresses: Topshop
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood + Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :) You look fab and I love your leopard print wedges! Loving your nails too, are they nail sticker's or a polish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, my wedges are from H&M & my nails are nail stickers :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: