8.20.2010

Italy, part II

Milan, Italy

So the next stop was Milan.  I had never been there before so I was very excited to go and see the fashion capital of the world for the first time!  It did not dissapoint.  To be honest, I guess if you're a straight guy, there is not much to see here.  For the others, it's pretty much heaven!  We saw the Duomo (Dome) first and that was mind-blowing... then it was time to hit the shops :)
We were only there for a day so we didn't see everything there was to see (sadly) but I bought a lovely pair of Miss Sixty cowboy boots whilst my mum bought herself a 1a Classe coin purse. I don't have photos of them just now but I'll be taking photos of them soon with my outfits so you'll see them soon enough ;)

Just on top of the dome...

Top is from New Look, shorts and pumps from Topshop, bag from a local boutique.

                                    Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci...and MacDonalds.
                            Believe it or not, an Armani hotel..... a bit extreme but you know, if that's your thing...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Tatiana!! Makes me want to visit Italy, you are a very lucky girl indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: